Monday, August 19, 2019

Back in Hospital


So on Thursday I had my first annual left heart cath with a 100% thumbs up.
I have amazingly gone and come through so much to get to this point. Mentally and physically draining but I got here.
I have had many personal set backs that I really could have avoided but I have decided to pursue the bad things and stomp them out legally. I feel that I have let my family down and myself and certain people that I thought were friends became enemies with no remorse or compassion. I will not allow this to hinder my life as I am the blessed one that gets to live a happy life with no regrets and nothing to hide.
So today I get realised from osu after being treated for some kidney issues and crazy numbers. Cant wait to get home and be with my loving honest family.
Sick of fake people. Sick of trying to help those that dont want help. Fed up with trouble makers and people that dont know the truth. 
I am going to leave this world with a clear conscience. 
So for now, bless you and thank you for everyones on going support.





No comments:

Post a Comment