Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday

Hoping that this coming week is full of energy for me. Felt sluggish and yucky today. 
So I am sitting out on my back porch watching the birds catch the last of the bugs as the sun sets at 7.56pm. It's cool, it's pretty awesome because I hear the bugs and frogs and other little creatures calling out their dusk sounds. 
So this weekend has been strange as we as a couple feel like we get judged or we do things that others don't approve of. Myself and Tracey are very hard nosed people and tend to do what we thinks right. I apologize if we offend or have offended anyone before. We don't do things annoy, upset or make arguments, it's just the way we are and I guess that's why we married each other.
On that note, be safe and love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment