Friday, July 13, 2018

Rights and wrongs

So when you're sick and looking at the world in a bad way, it's hard to be the person that you really are. I hope the people around you understand that and forgive you. Sometimes the burden one feels is miserable. The pain of being in a place you don't want to be is destroying.
Sometimes you wish you could change things and start again.
I don't know whether I'll ever be the same as i once was. A lot has happened in the past 6 years. Good things and also terrible things. I have judged and been judged and let many people down, mostly myself.
I am tired and am weak but i somehow have to keep trying to inspire that one person.
I fumble around with my faith and feel let down by my church.  Although these amazing people have been there for me from day one i feel guilt, judged, a charity and burden.
Everyone says that getting a new heart will open the doors to a bit of normality again but i hassen to differ.
I guess we'll see and see what occurs tommow and the next day.
God bless. If you've ever been in the path of the wrath of Mark i apologize.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment