Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Donate Life


So I get a call from Life Line of Ohio first thing and suddenly all my troubles are pointless. 
I was asked to be the presenter of Rose's to donor families as their loved ones names are called. What an honor. 
Then all my other crap means nothing. To me, one person made a selfless decision to become a donor and here I am!
The entire world as become a business. People that care for others do it for money. I have not worked in 7 years and made more of an impact on people's lives than if I was being paid for it.

Never have I complained in my life or ever been in trouble with the law until now. 
This issue is not just a personal one or a heart issue, its damage to my brain. I have this for the rest if my life.

Thanks to Lifeline of Ohio for being there for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment