Friday, September 20, 2019

Happy Friday

After a rough week, being harrassed by the powers that be, a sickness that hopefully has settled down, going from 2 incomes to one, some very tough family decisions one little boy made me smile. My little buddy Tyler. He is waiting patiently for a liver and he is as strong as an ox. 
It's funny really after being bullied by two law enforcement officers I wonder how they would react to what's going on to me personally. 
I have lost a lot of appreciation for many people this week, especially after being setup so that I fell into a trap. As for my own morals, all I can say is what an idiot. 
No compassion, it's just business and a pay check. Take the pledge means follow through of what you knows right. If it means having to start again then take the consequences and stop blaming others. 
I am sick of being sick. I never asked for any of this sickness and especially the injuries that have left me permanently scarred forever.
Now when you complain about someone or a business remember that doesn't mean the employee is actually being reprimanded. 
Tyler buddy, I luv ya and thank you for keeping me smiling. 


letter from Tyler with heart sticker. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment