Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hump Day

So it was a bit of a hump day, I felt drained, my driveline exit has a slight infection and it's cold. Tomorrow I start cardio therapy again and I have to start focusing on my future. Mentally it's tough but I have a lot of people supporting me.
Just made my first LVAD STRONG youtube video blog so hopefully that'll keep me busy.
Last night I was honored to receive an award for the time I've put in this year with Donate Life but really it's about you, you could need a donor tomorrow, so any awards or dinners or t-shirts can't mend the lacking support that the word has for Donating Life! It's a tough thing to ask.
I missed Feed the Flocks appreciation dinner tonight but I really didn't have the energy. For now it's time to do some updates and get to bed.  Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment