Friday, December 19, 2014

Thumbs Up

So there goes another week. The week started with 101 tests at Cleveland Clinic, today I was back at Cardio Therapy and loved it. Tomorrow I have lots of medical updates and then we move into Christmas week. Today my mum told me that last Christmas was so relaxing because I think she got to put her feet up and didn't have to worry about me. As long as Christmas day brings my kids together and makes them smile then it's all worth it. 2015 is going to be an awesome year, whether I get a new heart or not I am not going to struggle with it. I am going to do everything I can to change the little world I live in for the better. Donate Life, Project H2O Uganda and many many more projects. Happy Friday Eve and be safe in the coming snow storms.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment