Saturday, December 20, 2014

Angels are everywhere.

Every good man has a even better good woman behind them. This is my good woman. She stands behind everything I do, she saved my life, literally, she guides me, protects me and loves me. She is my rock and my soul mate. Thank you Tracey Sandy for being there, for another tough but easier year. 
You hear me talk about what I have achieved but here's something that this year Tracey has achieved. She started a giving tree facebook group and came across a young girl with a child and one on the way. The child that was due was unfortunately going to have health issues. She was asking for kids clothes, so Tracey went and bought her some, even though we are financially struggling ourselves. To date, Maggie, the young girl she first helped has now got a whole bunch of baby stuff from her baby shower and she now has an apartment. All of the woman at the Circleville Nazarene, Stephanie and Allison are amazing as they have changed this young girls life. All started by my awesome wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment