Friday, March 15, 2019

Presentation at OSU

So i was honored to be asked to speak at one of Healing Hearts Thursday evening meetings. To have gone through 7 years of intense craziness it's amazing to realise I'm still here and now i am telling other people my story. I had no nerves or worries about doing this. My only concern was the tremors that always happen after I've walked somewhere or i am trying to get ready and i really am just trying to relax. The first couple of minutes i had to ask for forgiveness as the shaking is really just a feeling but controls everything.

Once i had overcome that, i clicked on my PowerPoint and started my presentation. Ever since having this heart issue i have had a few problems with memory so looking at a screen with photos allowed me to carryon with my adlid and allowed my audience something to look at because I'm no hunk!

At the end i had so many questions to reply to, which made me think, these people really were listening to me. And to have people afterwards stand in front of me with tears in their eyes thanking me was a humbling experience. 

This has now opened up my mind and I want to keep presenting and inspiring.

Watch out world I'm on a roll


No comments:

Post a Comment